Steam - INR Currency Only
How to buy Indian Steam Wallet Gift Card Code in Nepal?
Yes, You can buy Indian Steam Wallet Gift Card Code. Follow the below steps to buy INR Steam Gift Card in Nepal.
- Go to Merogiftcard.com>Indian Steam Wallet Gift Card Code in Nepal
- Select the amount.
- Enter the email address where you want to receive your gift card code.
- Please pay by choosing any payment method (Khalti, IME Pay & My pay).
- Now that it is all done, you will receive your Steam Gift Card card code within 2 hrs.
How do I redeem a Steam Wallet Code?
- Go to https://store.steampowered.com/account/redeemwalletcode and sign in if you aren’t already. You must create a Steam account if you do not already have one.
- Once logged into Steam, please enter the unique Wallet code you received into the “Steam Wallet Code” field.
- Click “Continue” to redeem the credit onto your account. Note: If you have never used Steam Wallet credit on your account, you may be prompted to enter your current address to determine the correct currency.
- The value of the Steam Wallet code will be added to your account’s Steam Wallet balance. The available credit will be listed in the upper right-hand corner below your profile.
Steam is a video game digital distribution service and storefront by Valve. It was launched as a software client in September 2003 as a way for Valve to provide automatic updates for their games and expanded to distributing and offering third-party game publishers’ titles in late 2005.
Steam Wallet codes work just like gift cards which can be redeemed on your account for Steam Wallet credit and used to purchase games, software, and any other item you can buy on Steam. You can find Steam Wallet Codes at many retail stores across the World in a variety of denominations and different currencies.
Are there country restrictions on Steam Wallet codes?
Yes. Each Steam User Account is associated with a specific currency, which you can see in the top right corner of your Steam Client. You may encounter an error if you try to activate a Steam Wallet Code issued in a different currency than the one of your Steam User Account.