Steam is a video game digital distribution service by Valve. It was launched as a standalone software client in September 2003 as a way for Valve to provide automatic updates for their games and expanded to include games from third-party publishers. Steam has also expanded into an online web-based and mobile digital storefront. Steam offers digital rights management (DRM), server hosting, video streaming, and social networking services. It also provides the user with installation and automatic updating of games, and community features such as friends lists and groups, cloud storage, and in-game voice and chats functionality.
Indian Steam Wallet Gift Card Code is STEAM’s prepaid card used to deposit and reload the stated value into your Steam Account balance, which you can use to buy your favorite games. Choose from all the best titles from current blockbusters, greatest hits, to the best of the independents.
How to Buy Steam Wallet Code in Nepal?
Just follow these steps to buy steam Wallet Code in Nepal:
- First of all, go to merogiftcard.com and search for “Steam Wallet Code in Nepal”
- Select the required amount.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” or “Buy Now” button.
- Click on Proceed to Checkout.
- Fill in the required information at the checkout page.
- Choose Payments Method.
- Click on “Place Order”
- Now your order is placed.
- Do a payment through a selected payment method.
- After payment is confirmed. You will receive your “Steam Wallet Code” in your email box within 10-30 min.
How to Redeem Indian (INR) Steam Wallet Code in Nepal?
Follow the steps below to redeem Steam Wallet Code in Nepal:
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Go to Redeem a Steam Wallet Code page.
- Enter the Steam Wallet Code copied from your Email and click Continue.
- The funds will be added to your account and be ready for use to buy games on STEAM!