Norton 360 Standard provides comprehensive malware protection for a single PC, Mac, Android, or iOS device, plus Cloud Backup for PC to help prevent data loss due to ransomware or hard drive failures and a Password Manager to store and manage your passwords. Norton 360 Standard also includes a VPN that enables you to browse the web more securely and anonymously, even on public Wi-Fi and SafeCam for PC that alerts and helps you block unauthorized access to your webcam.
Features of Norton 360 Standard (Nepal)
- AV-Test Award-Winning Antivirus For Best Performance, Best Protection. Norton360 – For Working, Banking & Shopping From Home Without Compromising On-Device Security Or Device Speed.
- Comes With Advanced Anti-virus, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Malware & Ransomware Protection Powered By Innovative Security Technology.
- INCLUDES – Secure VPN With Bank-Grade Encryption, Safe Cam For PC Alerts You To Attempts To Access Your Webcam, Password Manager To Quickly Manage Passwords & A Smart Firewall For PCs.
- 10 GB SECURE PC CLOUD BACKUP Automatic, secure PC cloud backup — store and help protect important files as a preventative measure too hard drive failures, stolen devices, and even ransomware.
- The moment You Subscribe, A Norton Expert Is Available To Help Keep Your Device Virus-Free Or Give You A Refund. If Your Device Gets A Virus Our Experts Can’t Remove, You Get Your Money Back.
Operating System Requirement:
Windows™ Operating Systems
1) Microsoft Windows 10 (all editions), except Windows 10 S.
2) Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all editions).
3) Microsoft Windows 7 (all editions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
Mac® Operating Systems
1) Current and previous two versions of MacOS®.
Hardware Requirement for Windows:
1) Processor for Windows 10, 8, 7: 1 GHz
2) RAM: For Windows 10: 2 GB (minimum of 512 MB RAM required for Recovery Tool). For 3) Windows 8/7: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) (minimum of 512 MB RAM required for Recovery Tool)
4) Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of available hard disk space
Hardware Requirement for Mac:
1) Mac computer with Intel Core 2 duo, core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor)
2) 2 GB of RAM
3) 300 MB of available hard disk space