Here you can buy Call of Duty Mobile CP in Nepal at a cheap price from Merogiftcard. As we know COD Points or CP is the in-game currencies in Call of Duty Mobile through which players can buy skins or battle pass, Lucky draws, and other things the game has to offer.
Call of Duty: Mobile is a free-to-play shooter video game developed by Timi Studios and published by Activision and Garena for Android and iOS. It was released on October 1, 2019. The game saw one of the largest mobile game launches in history, generating over US$327 million with 250 million downloads by June 2020.
It has two types of in-game currencies: “Credits”, which are earned through playing the game, and “COD Points”, which have to be bought with real-world money. It is possible to play the full game without paying, though some exclusive character and weapon skins can only be bought with COD Points.
Frequently Asked Questions about Call of Duty Mobile CP buy in Nepal
How to Buy Call of Duty Mobile Cp in Nepal?
It is easy to buy Call of Duty Mobile CP in Nepal. Just follow these steps:
- First of all, go to merogiftcard.com and search for “Call of duty Mobile Cp in Nepal”
- Select the required amount of COD Points (CP).
- Fill in the in-game Login Details and Click on the “Add to Cart” or “Buy Now” button.
- Click on Proceed to Checkout.
- Fill in the required information at the checkout page.
- Choose Payments Method.
- Click on “Place Order”
- Now your order is placed.
- Do a payment through a selected payment method.
- After payment is confirmed. You will receive your “COD Points” in your in-game account within 2 hrs.
Can I buy CoD Points (Cp) through a Google Play Gift card in Nepal?
Yes, You can easily buy Call of Duty Mobile CP in Nepal through the Google Play Gift Card.
How can I do Payment through e-Sewa to Merogiftcard?
In order to send money to merogiftcard.com using the mobile number, follow these simple steps.
- Open the eSewa app and log in (Download the app if you haven’t already or go to eSewa.com ).
- Tap on “Send Money”.
- Enter the recipient’s mobile number [ Check your email for our e-Sewa Payment Details.]
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Choose purpose (Bill Sharing, Family expense, Lend/ borrow, Personal Use)
- Write Remarks [ Enter your Order Id i.e. #23417.. and tap on “Proceed”
- Check the details and tap on “Confirm”.
- Complete the transaction using your MPIN, Fingerprint, or Password.
How can I do Payment through Khalti to Merogiftcard?
- Tap on Send/Request option on the main dashboard
- Go to Send menu.
- Enter the mobile number [Check your Email for our Khalti payment Details]
- Enter the amount, purpose, and Important: Use Order Number as Remarks (i.e.234…)
- Tap on the Send button.
- Your funds will be sent instantly.