Easily add funds to your PlayStation® Network wallet in Nepal without the need for a credit card. Top up your PSN wallet in Nepal to purchase thousands of exclusive games, add-on content, movies, music and more through PlayStation®Store and Sony Entertainment Network Store, accessible with your PS4™, PS3™, PS Vita or PSP™.
How to redeem Indian Playstation Gift Card Code in Nepal?
- Create your own Sony Entertainment Network account at eu.playstation.com/registration or sign into an existing one.
- Go to PlayStation®Store or our online store.
- Select the “Redeem Codes” option (for PS Vita, first tap the Options icon at the foot of the screen).
- Enter the 12 digit voucher code and then select “Continue”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your voucher code.
How can I do Payment through e-Sewa to Merogiftcard?
In order to send money to merogiftcard.com using the mobile number, follow these simple steps.
- Open the eSewa app and log in (Download the app if you haven’t already).
- Tap on “Send Money”.
- Enter the recipient’s mobile number [ Check your email for our e-Sewa Payment Details.]
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Choose purpose (Bill Sharing, Family expense, Lend/ borrow, Personal Use)
- Write Remarks [ Enter your Order Id i.e. #23417.. and tap on “Proceed”
- Check the details and tap on “Confirm”.
- Complete the transaction using your MPIN, Fingerprint, or Password.
How can I do Payment through Khalti to Merogiftcard?
You can simply follow these steps:
- Tap on Send/Request option on the main dashboard
- Go to Send menu.
- Enter the mobile number [Check your Email for our Khalti payment Details]
- Enter the amount, purpose and Important: Use Order Number as Remarks (i.e.234…)
- Tap on Send button.
- Your funds will be sent instantly.