You can Buy Indian Google Play Gift Card in Nepal from merogiftcard.com at a cheap price. Through different payment methods like e-Sewa, Khalti, IME Pay, Cell Pay & Bank Transfer, You can Buy/ Recharge your play store account with Google Play Gift Card at the very lowest price in Nepal. We are providing you Indian Google Play Gift Card code in Nepal directly to your email address. So please provide your Correct email address during the checkout process.
Google Play Store is a platform offering a wide assortment of digital content to meet the needs of various customers, Gamers. Google Play is the world’s largest mobile gaming platform and you can find here more than Millions of android apps and games. By using Google play gift card code in Nepal you can get your favorite games. Google Play gift card is a digital voucher containing a code that once activated, can be used to purchase the goods available at the Google Play store. Buy a Google Play gift cards in Nepal & Invest in Google Play vouchers to save money and get more content and most importantly, more quality entertainment.
Google Play Gift Code purchases are non-refundable. Google Play Gift Codes can only be used on the Google Play Store to purchase apps, games, digital content and in-app items available on the Store.
* Only use this gift card’s code on Google Play. Any other request for the code may be a scam. Visit play.google.com/giftcardscam
Terms and Conditions:
See play.google.com/in-card-terms for full terms. Issued by Google Payment Singapore Pte. Ltd. for purchases of eligible items on Google Play only. Users must be Indian residents aged 18+. Between the ages of 13 and 17, the consent of a parent or guardian is required prior to making a purchase. Requires a Google Payments account and Internet access to redeem. Not usable for hardware and certain subscriptions. Other limits may apply. No fees or expiration. Card not redeemable for cash or other cards, not reloadable or refundable and cannot be combined with non-Google Play balances, resold, exchanged, or transferred for value. The user is responsible for the loss of the card. For help, visit support.google.com/googleplay/go/cardhelp
Frequently Asked Questions about Google Play Gift Card in Nepal
How to Buy Google Play Gift Card in Nepal?
Just follow these steps to buy Google Play Gift Card in Nepal at a cheap price.
- First of all, go to merogiftcard.com and search for “Google Play Gift Card in Nepal”
- Select the required amount.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” or “Buy Now” button.
- Click on Proceed to Checkout.
- Fill in required information at the checkout page.
- Choose Payments Method.
- Click on “Place Order”
- Now your order is placed.
- Do a payment through a selected payment method. (Our payment details will be sent to your Email)
- After payment is Confirmed. You will receive your “Indian Google Play Gift Card Code” in your email within 1-2 hours.
Can I Redeem Indian Google Play Gift Card in Nepal?
Yes, You can redeem the Indian Google Play Gift Card code in Nepal. But you need an Indian Gmail address.
How can I check my Gmail address is an Indian or any other country?
Simply follow these steps to find your Gmail country location
- Go to Google Play store or Open Play store app.
- Then click on Menu Bar.
- Click on “Account”
- Then you can see your Gmail account country Address. [ In my case my account is located in India.]
How can I do Payment through e-Sewa to Merogiftcard?
In order to send money to merogiftcard.com using the mobile number, follow these simple steps.
- Open the eSewa app and log in (Download the app if you haven’t already).
- Tap on “Send Money”.
- Enter the recipient’s mobile number [ Check your email for our e-Sewa Payment Details.]
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Choose purpose (Bill Sharing, Family expense, Lend/ borrow, Personal Use)
- Write Remarks [ Enter your Order Id i.e. #23417.. and tap on “Proceed”
- Check the details and tap on “Confirm”.
- Complete the transaction using your MPIN, Fingerprint or Password.
How can I do Payment through Khalti to Merogiftcard?
You can simply follow these steps:
- Tap on Send/Request option on the main dashboard
- Go to Send menu.
- Enter the mobile number [Check your Email for our Khalti payment Details]
- Enter the amount, purpose, and Important: Use Order Number as Remarks (i.e.234…)
- Tap on the Send button.
- Your funds will be sent instantly.
How can I Redeem My Google Play Gift Card code in Nepal?
Simply follow these steps to Redeem Google Play Gift Card code in Nepal